Co-chairs and Members
|First name||Last name||Country|
FDO-TAC Public Minutes
FDO Forum: email@example.com
FDO Technical Advisory Committee
The FDO Steering Committee agreed to build a Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) to assist in finding suitable decisions in the new phase that started in 2023 where the FDOF will focus its work on
- fostering technical implementations which need to be coordinated;
- identifying gaps and opportunities in the specifications which need to be addressed by open workshops;
- starting new activities such as organising training workshops.
While the FDO Working Groups will continue to address specific topics according to their agreed case statements, the TAC will address topics that are generic for FDOs. The following topics have been indicated as possible subject matters for TAC:
- Maintaining the FDO Roadmap.
- Organising the FDO Workshops and defining priorities.
- Give advice for FDO Lectures.
- Maintain the implementation webpage.
- Giving advice on Working Group requests.
- Giving advice on Specification Documents.
- Giving advice on other techn. Docs.
The FDO Forum intends to have a regular rotation of TAC members using the FDO Conferences to elect new members.
The Co-Chairs of TAC are: Larry Lannom (CNRI) and Maggie Hellström (U Lund).
The secretaries of TAC are: Peter Wittenburg, Wassim Deirieh.