BECOME AN INSTITUTIONAL MEMBER
The FDO Forum is a neutral, bottom-up and inclusive international network aiming to bring together policy, research and technological experts to co-develop the required body of specifications for the wide implementation and roll out of FAIR Digital Objects (FDO) based architectures which were described as fundamental contributions for the digital transformation in the “Turning FAIR into Reality ” and the “EOSC Interoperability Framework ” reports. Furthermore, the Forum is tasked with large scale engagement activities to promote the use of FDOs in science and industry.
The FDO Forum is kindly inviting organisations (with or without a legal entity) that are interested in the following aspects of the work of the Forum to join as members.
- Contribution to the development or validation of scientific (research) or industry-linked use cases;
- Contribution to the specification work of the FDO Forum (through the work of its working groups);
- Development of operational or pilot application of FDOs in their data infrastructures;
- Capacity enhancement (incl. training),communication and dissemination activities;
- Participation as potential technology providers.